Madrona is 55 miles from the Seattle/Bainbridge Island Ferry. Located in the historic Victorian seaport town of Port Townsend, Washington. Madrona is located at Building 310 on Fort Worden Way, our mailing address 200 Battery Way, Port Townsend, Wa 98368. Google Map of Madrona MindBody Institute
Transportation from Seattle/Tacoma International Airport (SEA): Driving from SeaTac is an hour and fifty minute drive. You can rent a car at the airport, take public transportation or take one of these shuttle possibilities:
OLYMPIC SHUTTLE: Daily bus service to Port Townsend, Port Angeles (Victoria Ferry), Sequim, Seattle, SeaTac & points on the Olympic Peninsula. Phone (360) 417-0700 or Toll Free (800) 457-4492 for information and reservations. If you are planning to use the Olympic shuttle from SeaTac, you will need to ARRIVE at SEA Airport BY NOON (to catch the 12:45 shuttle) - arriving then in Port Townsend – Haines Place Park & Ride at 4:05 pm. If you notify Madrona's front desk we can arrange a pick up or you can catch a cab to Madrona (Peninsula Taxi: 360-385-1872).
ROCKET TRANSPORT: This shuttle is DOOR to DOOR to/from SeaTac Airport. Call 1-360-683-8087 or go to their website www.gorocketman.com. Madrona is in the Base Rate category if you are trying to figure out pricing. This shuttle will pick you up at the airport and deliver you right to Madrona. It is a little more expensive then the Olympic Shuttle, but will drop you off at Madrona and suit your individual schedule. Rates vary.
JEFFERSON TRANSIT (PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION) to and from SeaTac without a car: An easy connection and affordable means of transportation to and from SeaTac Airport to Port Townsend Park and Ride. Three to four easy connection options per day. Download PDF.
- Fort Worden State Park Map
- Map of Port Townsend
- Port Townsend Area Maps
- Google Map of Madrona MindBody Institute
- Black Ball Transport, Coho Ferry (Port Angeles/Victoria, Vancouver Island Ferry)
- Washington State Ferries
- Port Townsend - Keystone Ferry Service (Whidbey Island)
- Edmonds - Kingston Ferry Service (North of Seattle)
- Seattle - Bainbridge Ferry Service (Downtown Seattle)
Port Townsend Information
- PT Guide: Links to everything you need to know about visiting Port Townsend, including other transportation options, lodging, restaurants, events and local color.
- Enjoy PT: Includes lodging and accommodations in town.
- Port Townsend Transportation Information